Top 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Miss ChemExpo 2017
Save the date! ChemExpo 2017, an International Chemical Products and Specialty Chemical Exhibition and Conference is happening on November 24-26, 2017 at the World Trade Center, Pasay City. The event brings together the biggest assemblage of chemical producers, manufacturers, and processors in the Philippines and around the globe.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should visit the expo:
1. Establish contacts with over 150 of the world's leading Chemical companies in one location.
2. Attend the professional Chemical conference held in conjunction.
3. Learn about the latest agrochemical, pharmaceutical, dyestuff, high level and high-tech products and their usage.
4. Set up your network in Chemicals Distribution, and find your opportunities in Chemicals market.
5. One Trip for Four Shows - Visit the "ChemExpo", "AgroChem", "PharmChem", "DyeChem" under the same roof without any surcharge and save money and time to enrich your trip to Manila.
The event will focus on major industries in manufacturing and related services such as Agriculture, Plastic and Rubber, Petrochemicals, Waste and Energy, Automotive and Electronics, Pharmaceuticals, Construction, and Water Treatment.
ChemExpo 2017 aims to reach local businesses as well as global markets by showcasing the Philippine Chemical Industry’s potential for optimal quality products and exceptional customer care value. The Philippine chemical industry sees a bright future for investment in the country as present demographics point to a promising market base for pharmaceuticals, personal care products, cosmetics, and other chemical-reliant merchandise.
The industry is committed to continually improve its growth process through responsible and sustainable practices that would greatly contribute to the nation’s socio-economic development. Over 100 foreign participants from China, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Europe will be joining the Expo making it a veritable international trade scene.
For more information, visit ChemExpo 2017 website at www.philippinechem.com