Some realizations about life, work, and sickness. :)
- Do not overwork yourself. Health is wealth. The money that you worked for will just go down the drain once you get hospitalized.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep weakens your immune system. If you have a weak immune system, everything else follows.
- Have PHILHEALTH coverage, it helps with the hospital bills. If you can get an HMO, then it's much better.
- Inform your client, let them know your situation. They will understand.
- Be prompt with your tasks, make sure you don't have backlogs. So that in cases that you have a bit of "downtime," it's still manageable.
- Lastly, build your passive income streams. Find a way to earn even if you're not really "working." There are a lot of options such as financial investments, affiliate marketing, blogging, etc.