We're not really Kdrama fans but after watching Crash Landing On You, we can definitely say that we have crossed the other side.
If you're not sure what we're talking about, Crash Landing on You is a South Korean television series directed by Lee Jeong-hyo and featuring Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin, Kim Jung-hyun, and Seo Ji-hye. It is about a South Korean woman who accidentally crash-lands in North Korea. It aired on tvN in South Korea and on Netflix.
Anyway, it has been days since we finished watching the final episode but we still can't get over thinking about Captain Ri.
So, if you are feeling a bit empty and you are missing Team #Riri, here are 4 ways that can help you "move on."
1. Listen to Ri Jeong Hyeok's song for his brother. You can play this while working or before sleeping and you can dream about Captain Ri. It's a one-hour continuous loop so you don't need to worry about hitting the playback button again.
2. Check out these GIFs that you can send to your family and friends. There are a lot of GIFs available online and here are some of our favorites:
3. Get a glimpse of the Behind the Scenes of Crash Landing on You. You'd be able to appreciate the show more after watching these exclusive behind the scenes. Let us share with you some that you shouldn't miss.
4. Don't miss Hyun Bin's other TV series on Netflix and here's what you can add to your watchlist:
- Memories of the Alhambra - While searching for the cryptic creator of an innovative augmented reality game, Yoo Jin Woo an investment firm executive played by Hyun bin meets a woman who runs a hostel in Spain.
- Hyde, Jekyll, Me - This is about chaebol executive with a split personality spars with a circus leader determined to save her troupe, which he's trying to eject from his theme park.
- Secret Garden - A wealthy man and a poor stunt girl fall in love. But things get complicated when their souls become inexplicably swapped and dark secrets surface. This is where Hyun Bin won the Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Drama Special and the Netizen Popularity Award at the SBS Drama Awards in 2010.
Anyway, do you have any other ideas or suggestions on how we can move on? Or better yet can we not move on and just watch the series again?
Share your thoughts and feel free to comment below. :)