This is not a sponsored post.
As a virtual assistant, online meetings and webinars is part of my daily grind. It is hard to communicate if my video is faded or pixilated thus, it very important to have a reliable HD webcam.
Its ability to match the frame rate of what you are broadcasting where everything moves in a single fluent motion can provide a better experience for both you and your audience or the person you are speaking with.
Thus, this is one of the top considerations you should have when choosing a webcam. Luckily, we found the C922 Pro HD Webcam from Logitech. You can watch the full video review here.
But what makes it different from the older Logitech C920 model?
Just to give you a background, The Logitech C922 is the improved version of the Logitech C920. All features between these two webcams are the same except that the C922 Pro has a faster frame rate which supports 60 FPS at 720p and a background removal tool.
What are the features of this webcam?
- The cam has built-in microphones on both ends.
- It has 6 feet or 1.8 meters long cable with a male USB connector.
- The webcam itself is plug-and-play. You do not need to install a driver to make it work.
- To maximize the full potential of this webcam, it comes with a free application called Logitech Capture.
Should I buy the Logitech C922?
Well, it depends on your budget. It is not really cheap as it retails around Php 5,500 ($120) here in the Philippines. However, we think it is worth the investment especially if you are using this professionally.
To sum it up, here are 5 things that we liked about this webcam:
How about you? What do you think about the Logitech C922? Do you have other webcam recommendations? Feel free to comment below.
- The image and video quality of this equipment is terrific.
- The backlight return is very good and can be maximized depending on the lighting.
- The Logitech Capture allows the user to have Full HD on a 24, 25, or 30 frames per second for a better video quality.
- If you are on the go and no time to put on your makeup, just set your C922 Pro to 720p on 60 FPS, and you will look flawless on screen.
- Lastly, the autofocus works perfectly and keeps your video clear even if you move closer or far from the camera.