The delivery services here in Bacolod are outstanding. I mean almost all essentials can be delivered and this made it possible for us to literally stay at home for more than a year already. You can read our quarantine story, here.
It also helped that we have local online communities just like the Bacolod Food and Supply Sources that allowed us to meet local sellers (individuals and establishments) to help us source food, essentials, and other needs without going out of the house. By simply commenting or sending a private message, you can readily place an order and arrange delivery
Thus, if you are from Bacolod or nearby areas, feel free to join the community.
Truly, online shopping and delivery service is a big part of our lives now and this is why we are excited to share that All Day Supermarket Bacolod is now open and THEY DELIVER!
We were able to try their service twice and here are 5 things that we loved about All Day Supermarket - Bacolod
1. They carry hard-to-find products. All Day Supermarket sells imported goods such as ice cream, snacks, nuts (Wonderful Pistachios), drinks (Dr. Pepper, A&W Rootbeer), and many more. Since we don't have Landers and SnR in Bacolod then this is a good option.
If you have been following me, you'll know that I have been looking for Century Tuna Bangus Belly here in Bacolod for quite some time and finally I was able to find it here. Delimondo Corned Beef Caldereta is also another one.
If you are not a fan of dried fish that are exposed/ sold in the public market, they also have prepacked dried fish which is really meaty and delicious.
If you are planning to have a Korean BBQ night, this is the best place to get what you need as they have quality meats, soju, kimchi, etc.
2. The fresh/ meat section is great. The meat section has a wide selection of fresh meat. Quite pricey but prime and good cuts are available. They also carry zucchini, celery, different herbs that are not so easy to find. One concern that I have when online shopping is that I don't get to pick the vegetables myself but with All Day Supermarket, we are happy with the quality.
3. They offer same-day delivery. They deliver the same day even if you order late. I think the cutoff is 6pm. Based on our experience, we ordered around 4pm and we got our groceries around 7pm.
4. Different payment options. You can pay via Credit/ Debit Card, GCASH, and Bank Transfers or you can opt for Cash on Delivery. If you are paying via GCASH, all you need to do is ask for a QR code.
5. Personalized Service. Even if I order directly from the website, I love that I still get to talk to a live person regarding my order. You can contact them via Viber. Their staff is really friendly and helpful. (Special shoutout to Joanne who had been assisting me ever since!)
So, in case you are interested to order from ALL DAY SUPERMARKET. All you need to do is go to their website, https://www.allday.com.ph/
Don't forget to use AD8DELIVERY to get free delivery for a minimum purchase of Php 2,000. This is valid until August 31, 2021.