Every mobile device has a built-in capability to screen lock for security reasons. Most of us set our device to automatically lock when it goes to sleep to avoid accidentally calling someone or delete important apps or files. Also, we don't want other people to readily have access to our devices.
But have you thought about what is the best way to lock our phones?
Whether you choose to set a PIN, Pattern or Swipe, one should opt to lock his or her phone screen in a way it would allow them to get free mobile load or gift certificates.
Is this even possible and legit? Yes, definitely. PERA SWIPE is the latest popular mobile app available for Android users. You can download it for free at Google Play Store.
PERA SWIPE aims to provide an efficient all-in-one lock screen platform for Filipino smartphone users. PERA SWIPE will also bring added value to content and promotions by rewarding users with points that can be redeemed for mobile load and other prizes.
How do you get points? There are actually various ways to get PERA SWIPE points.
First, by swiping left or right.
- Get +1 point from every swipe.
- Get +3 points for up to 4 times every hour.
- Get more points from lock screen events and app installs.
- Swipe and scroll up and down on your PERA SWIPE lock screen 100 times a day and get 30 bonus points the next day.
- Earn up to 200+ points every day by just swiping!
Second, joining events and contests conducted by PERA SWIPE.
- Follow PERA SWIPE’s events and announcements in the app or on their Facebook page to join contests and win exciting prizes from Gift Certificates to Smartphones and even flight tickets!
Lastly, inviting friends to install PERA SWIPE.
- Earn 555 points from referring friends. The more friends you invite, the more points you can get.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below.