Mother's Day is just around the corner and with the new month starting, it is just right that we feature a book about Moms.
New Normal New Beginnings is a compilation of inspiring stories from 23 moms as they journey through different phases of motherhood in this pandemic: giving birth, coping with fear, dealing with grief, homeschooling, and many more.
This book was curated by Mae Gomez, a mom of three boys, an authority member of the Non-Fiction Authors Association, founder of Thrive&Grow Book Publishing, and author of The Joyful Stay-at-Home Mom, a book for moms of toddlers coping with depression.
Now, we are lucky to have the opportunity to interview this remarkable woman as she shares more about her latest book, New Normal New Beginnings.
1. Can you share with us something about the book that isn't in the blurb?
Most of the moms who wrote the book are first-time authors. The book is written by moms, for moms, with a mission to help mothers in need. It supports the Grace to be born Foundation in the Philippines. It is a perfect book to give to moms this mother's day.
2. What inspired the idea for your latest book?
3. How long did it take you to complete the book?
It took me 2 months to complete the book.
4. What part of the book was most challenging to write and why?
5. What do you hope your readers take away from this book?
6. If you’re planning a sequel or write the next book, can you share a tiny bit about your plans for it?
I am writing a book for work-at-home moms.
7. Where can they buy your books or find out more about you?
If you want a copy of the book, you may reach me through my social media accounts:
Facebook: New Normal New Beginnings Book
Instagram: New Normal New Beginnings Book
Thank you, Author Mae, for agreeing to this interview. We are inspired by your new book project and we truly believe that this message is very important to share with others (especially moms) as we are facing the biggest crisis of our lifetime. Thank you for encouraging us to continue to thrive and grow.
For those who are looking for Mother's Day gift, this book is a great idea!