For weeks, I have been researching how I can pay my voluntary contribution to Philhealth without going out of the house, and sad to say, I had no luck finding one. We haven't gone out for over a year (literally!) and that's how serious we are about staying at home so, going to the nearest Philhealth office is not a good option for us.
I was able to read about the Moneygment app but based on the latest update, it is currently available.
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (via Bizlink)
- Citibank N.A. (Citidirect)
- Land Bank of the Philippines (via EPS)
- Security Bank Corporation (via Digibanker)
- Union Bank of the Philippines (via OneHUB)
- BancNet Inc.(via e-Gov facility)
Do you think they should be the first institution to offer these online services so that people so, that it is possible for people to follow their advice to stay at home?
For now, I still have no clue how and where I can pay my Philhealth contribution without leaving our house. If you know a way on how to make an online payment for Philhealth, please share it in the comments below. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you! :)