Today is now October 1st and we only have 85 days until Christmas. If you have been following my blog, then you'll know why I am so excited for Christmas and that I look forward more to the holidays than my own birthday.
So, you can expect more gift guides and suggestions in the next few weeks to help you out with your Christmas shopping. For now, let me share with you some gift suggestions and ideas for friends and family who have been crazy about K-drama.
1. Mr. Buckwheat from Goblin
2. Mang Tae Doll from It's Okay Not to Be Okay
Click here to check price online >
3. Finding the Real Face Book from It's Okay Not to Be Okay
4. Hardworking Cow from What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
5. Big Boss' fellow soldier (Wolf Stuffed Toy) from Descendants of the Sun
6. Penguin from Crash Landing On You
Hope you like these gift ideas. If you have other suggestions, feel free to comment below. If you are looking for something related to this comment, let us know as well.
Thank you for dropping by!
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/mymetrolifestyle/